[gmx-users] Problem related to solvating CNT and then removing out the molecules inside CNT

vivek sinha viveksinha20002 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 17:35:53 CEST 2014

Hi Justin,
I dont have the periodic molecules so do I include anything in the .mdp
file? Also when I grompp this I get no warning or error or note. But when I
mdrun it, I get

WARNING: Listed nonbonded interaction between particles 35 and 114
at distance 3f which is larger than the table limit 3f nm.

This is likely either a 1,4 interaction, or a listed interaction inside
a smaller molecule you are decoupling during a free energy calculation.
Since interactions at distances beyond the table cannot be computed,
they are skipped until they are inside the table limit again. You will
only see this message once, even if it occurs for several interactions.

IMPORTANT: This should not happen in a stable simulation, so there is
probably something wrong with your system. Only change the table-extension
distance in the mdp file if you are really sure that is the reason.

and then the program terminates after displaying a segmentation fault error.

Please provide any valuable suggestions.

Thanks,
Vivek Sinha