[gmx-users] Error in system_inflate.gro coordinates does not match

RINU KHATTRI nickname.mittu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 07:24:18 CEST 2014

hello gromacs users
i saw  in vmd system.gro its little bit ok very small fragment of protein
is out but in shrinkage.gro file box and protein is separated

; Include Position restraint file
#ifdef POSRES
#include "posre.itp"
#endif
; Strong position restraints for InflateGRO
#ifdef STRONG_POSRES
#include "strong_posre.itp"
#endif

; Include ligand topology