[gmx-users] Error in system_inflate.gro coordinates does not match

RINU KHATTRI nickname.mittu at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 12:38:24 CEST 2014

hello every one
i am still in minimization step i thing i notice is -DSTRONG_POSERES is not
working even i added DSTRONG_POSERES in topology file
i simpley used DPOSERES it workks in log file value is there
Energies (kJ/mol)
           Bond        G96Bond          Angle       G96Angle    Proper Dih.
    9.72432e+02    6.12232e+02    8.77917e+03    3.71444e+03    7.92883e+03
 Ryckaert-Bell.  Improper Dih.          LJ-14     Coulomb-14        LJ (SR)
    3.99236e+03    1.80953e+03    4.62776e+03    6.46567e+04   -1.53213e+04
   Coulomb (SR)   Coul. recip. Position Rest.      Potential Pressure (bar)
   -3.95141e+04   -1.46181e+05    4.32569e+02   -1.03490e+05
0.00000e+00
still protein is out

inflated.gro is ok but minimization step it is out
kindly help