[gmx-users] Fwd: Diffusion coefficient of metal complex

Meena Singh meena18s at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jul 23 13:14:45 CEST 2014

Dear GROMACS users,

I'm working on the diffusivity of metal ion with its ligand in organic
phase.

I want to calculate the diffusion coefficient of metal-ligand complex as a
group, but when I run g_msd command the option are there for only
individual molecules diffusivity calculation.

Can I calculate the diffusion coefficient of specific complex from the box
which contains metal ions and ligand molecules.

Does anyone have a suggestion to help me with this problem?

--
*With Regards,*
*Meena Singh*

*Chem Engg Dept,*