[gmx-users] Issues using tabulated potentials for coarse-grained simulation

Brian Yoo Brian.S.Yoo.12 at nd.edu
Thu Jul 24 22:27:09 CEST 2014

Thanks for the response.

I have looked at two particles in NVT with v-rescale/large box and there
was nothing wrong with the intra/inter molecular interaction energies. I
also switched rvdw-switch to rvdw without observing any difference.

I ran into a similar issue when using this force field in a system
containing a mixture. I was able to resolve the issue again, though this
time with annealing and varying the temperature coupling groups.

Perhaps this only happens when there are more degrees of freedom and a
greater likelihood for metastability (?).

I will just be a bit more cautious from this point on when running these CG
simulations.

Thanks again,
Brian