[gmx-users] Error in system_inflate.gro coordinates does not match

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Fri Jul 25 03:48:49 CEST 2014

On 7/24/14, 11:57 AM, RINU KHATTRI wrote:
> hello everyone
> thank you justin
> i did the same
> till minimization without the ligand it is in the lipid and center but i
> edit the box size arbitrary i used x and y axis as present in popc but in z
> axis used 10.00000 so there is overlapping of protein and lipid  i think
> this can create problem

I don't understand if there is a question or problem here.  If something is
wrong, provide the exact command(s) used and provide images of the undesirable
output.  Without that information, there's nothing that I or anyone else can do
to help you.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 601