[gmx-users] Re grompp and mdrun output files

Giuseppina La Sala giuseppina.lasala2 at unibo.it
Fri Jul 25 09:30:46 CEST 2014

Hi Melsa,
I think that your problem could belong to the fact that in the .xtc file you do not write all the frames, but every n-steps. Thus, the last frame of your xtc file is a multiple of n-step (a discrete value) and not necessary the real last one, that for sure is represented by md300.gro.

Cheers

Josephine