[gmx-users] PRODRG -cgnr

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Mon Jul 28 16:22:27 CEST 2014

On 7/28/14, 8:41 AM, Atila Petrosian wrote:
> Dear Justin
>
> Unfortunately, now I don't access the file-sharing system.
>
> My ligand molecule is in the below link:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isoniazid
>
> Please check it.

The hydrazide moiety will be your biggest challenge.  While you can piece that
together from existing amine and amide parameters, I doubt they'll be
sufficiently accurate.  Moreover, there won't be suitable bonded parameters
(bonds, angles, and dihedrals) for that moiety in the force field.

-Justin

> On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 4:53 PM, Atila Petrosian <atila.petrosian at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Dear Justin
>>
>> Thanks for your answer.
>>
>> I'm beginner in this regard. I'm not sure . I think that my molecule is comprised
>> almost of existing functional groups.
>>
>>   I attached picture of my molecule to this email. please check it.
>>
>> Please help me to do this issue correctly.
>>
>> Thanks for your time and consideration.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 601