[gmx-users] Gromacs 5.0 compiles only with intel 13.1?

David Dotson dldotson at asu.edu
Wed Jul 30 19:22:55 CEST 2014

Good morning,

I am trying to compile gromacs 5.0 using the intel 14.0 compiler, but I
receive the following error early in the compilation process:

     catastrophic error: #error directive: -- unsupported ICC
configuration! Only ICC 13.1 on Linux x86_64 is supported!

Although I can obtain the needed comiler, I'm mostly curious: is gromacs
5.0 really tied to this specific version of the intel compilers?

Thanks!

David

--
David L. Dotson