[gmx-users] Intra molecular force correction for SPME

Sumith YD ydsumith at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 22:02:45 CEST 2014

Dear Mark,
For the paper please refer "
http://www.ii.uib.no/~matthey/text/mattheyPhD.pdf".
While calculating the forces in SPC/E water, H-O, H-H forces in the same
molecule will be calculated in reciprocal space due to the property of
Particle Mesh technique. Do you mean to say that this will be compensated
by SHAKE/SETTLE? Won't it affect the net force acting on the molecule if we
don't remove it?

Sumith YD