[gmx-users] Simulation of wild and mutant types of HSA protein

Negar Parvizi negar.parvizi at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 08:10:16 CEST 2014

Dear Francesco,

Thank you so much for your help.
Could you please explain me more about this software and what you are doing for modeling mutants from wt pdb?
In my job we want to check RMSD, solvent accessible surface area and gyration radius. Would you please say what properties you check when you are dealing with single point mutations?

Regards,
N.P