[gmx-users] Indicators of protein stability

Pappu Kumar papuu_k at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 11:32:28 CEST 2014

I am trying to find out why a protein from a thermophilic organism is more stable compared to the non-thermophilic organism although the sequence similarity is very high. So I conducted MD simulations in low and high temperatures. I am wondering which statistic would be good to define the stability (i.e. if there is any existing paper) apart from RMSD, RMSF, Rg and secondary structure. Thank you.