[gmx-users] question about topolbuild

Hui Wen Ng ng.huiwen at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 16:45:25 CEST 2014

 Dear gmxusers,

 I have a question about using topolbuild to generate
 topology for my ligand (intend to use OPLS AA forcefield).
 However, I am facing a problem in using the command, which
 according to the README text, requires the basic input as
 below

  topolbuild -n modelname -dir path_to_interp. -ff
 forcefield

 I have a ligand.mol2 and I typed in the command as below

 topolbuild1_3/src/topolbuild -n ligand -ff oplsaa  -dir
 topolbuild1_3/dat/gromacs/

 I got this error: Segmentation fault

 Could anyone helpme with this please? Thanks a lot.

 Best,
 HW