[gmx-users] g_mmpbsa: MM-PBSA method for GROMACS

Rashmi rashkush at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 16:32:16 CEST 2014

Dear Prof. David van der Spoel,

Thank you very much for considering g_mmpbsa for the GROMACS repository. We
have a discussion on the same and will try to patch g_mmpbsa in the
repository. Presently, we do not know how to integrate compilation
procedure of g_mmpbsa with the GROMACS package as APBS libraries are
required during compilation and Fortran compiler are required for the
linking.

Since I am travelling these days, hope we could able to work on the same in
a month and so.

With Regards
Rashmi Kumari
PhD Student
School of Computational and Integrative Sciences
Jawaharlal Nehru University
New Delhi, India.