[gmx-users] New Molecule Topology

Todor Antonijevic t_antoni at uncg.edu
Fri Jun 13 21:41:34 CEST 2014

Hi,

I've got very pleasant answer from ATB.

They provided me with a link for manually optimized topology of cholesterol
(GROMOS53A6): http://compbio.biosci.uq.edu.au/atb/molecule.py?molid=1731
and I have found manually optimized POPC topology (GROMOS54A7) :
http://compbio.biosci.uq.edu.au/atb/molecule.py?molid=1506

Now I have two question:

   1. May I combine cholesterol G53A6 topology with POPC taken from Prof.
   Tieleman's webpage in order to get cholesteryl oleate topology?
   2. What about combining cholesterol G53A6 with POPC G54A7 for the same
   purpose?

Thank you!