[gmx-users] peculiar water behavior

Chetan Mahajan chetanvm10 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 23:20:47 CEST 2014

Thanks, Justin. That makes it clear. I have one small question: I do not
know how does position restraint algorithm work with other things in
gromacs, but  doesn't it generate a lot of stress due to slab moving from
center to near box boundary despite of position restraints, when -com
option is used for refcoord-scaling? If there is a lot of stress, would
this stress affect simulation results?

Thanks and Regards,
Chetan