[gmx-users] lipid bilayer of POPC and cholesterol available for download?

william wang wilwang101 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 16:39:42 CEST 2014

Hi,

I am still a beginner in gromacs MD simulation. I read these two papers
that talked about GPCR md simulation using gromacs. They discussed about
lack of convergence and the differences between POPC and POPE.

http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ci300610w
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ci400463z

I wish to perform MD on my receptor. I wish to use cholesterol and POPC.
With gromos forcefield (or others). Can someone tell me where I can
download bilayer with a mix of POPC and cholesterol? thank you.

Wil