[gmx-users] pdb2gmx

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Jun 25 12:02:33 CEST 2014

On 6/25/14, 4:44 AM, mirko busato wrote:
> Thank you very much,
>
> In my analysis ,I would like to consider Hydrogen bonds involving S atom as well.  I think that g_hbond is not built to manage Hydrogen bonds with S.
>
> Do you know if there are available scripts? or Could you suggest me something to solve this problem?

g_hbond is hard-coded to deal with certain groups, so it's not very flexible.
The workaround we've used in the past is to simply rename the S atoms of
interest as O in the .top file, generate a .tpr with those dummy names, and run
g_hbond using that .tpr file.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 601