[gmx-users] cholesterol bond rotation

Michael Weiner mdw224 at cornell.edu
Thu Jun 26 20:52:41 CEST 2014

Thanks, Justin.
I tried the minimization with just a lone cholesterol molecule, and there were no LINCS warnings.  Additionally, I tried a production run on the full system, and it didn't seem to encounter any further issues.  I suspect that you are right in suggesting that the initial configuration is to blame.
Michael