[gmx-users] Possible trjconv malfunction?

Christopher Neale chris.neale at alum.utoronto.ca
Fri Jun 27 01:51:15 CEST 2014

Just a follow-up, since the -dump option is working for you. I have also found that -b 100 -e 100 sometimes doesn't work even where there is clearly a frame at 100 ps. I presume that this happens when there is a bit of a rounding issue in the simulation trajectory and the time is actually stored as 99.99999999 ps, so -b 100 doesn't catch it.

Chris.