[gmx-users] dynamic selection memory allocation problem

Teemu Murtola teemu.murtola at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 15:48:40 CEST 2014

My point about being non-illustrative was that it is impossible for people
to suggest alternative solutions if they don't know what you are trying to
achieve. If you really want to calculate the same distance multiple times,
I'd suggest to calculate it just once, and have a postprocessing script to
duplicate it in the output.