[gmx-users] CNT with BN co doping

akari karin j.akarikarin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 12:33:44 CEST 2014

thanks Dr. Vitaly V. Chaban for your reply.

i already simulated the CNT without doping and i have developed a structure
with the doped CNT.

now if i add the dopant atoms in my forcefield file (for example, in my
case i add nonbonded parameters to my ffnonbond.itp and bonded parameters
to my bonded.itp and so on) will it be the correct way to do the simulation?

and it would be very nice if you could explain the statement,

"You must account for the effect of your new fragments on electron density
of the entire nanostructure."

a little bit further.

thanks for your time