[gmx-users] tip3p

Chetan Mahajan chetanvm10 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 22:54:21 CET 2014

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply. Now, 1983 article by Jorgensen gives parameters for
rigid tip3p, whereas I am seeking that for flexible tip3p. Force constant
is not mentioned in 1983 article by Jorgensen. The article that I cited in
#1 point below gives these parameters for modified tip3p. I do not
understand why these are different from those in tip3p files in gromacs
installed. Is there any other article describing flexible tip3p parameters?

Thanks
Chetan