[gmx-users] NVT problem

Andres Ortega Guerrero og_andres15 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 15 22:29:41 CET 2014

Hi Justin,

I have done a 1ns MD with DOX + water + CL ion , the topology didn´t present any problem,

i also did what you suggested, a -DFLEXIBLE EM and settle EM, but when i was trying to do my nvt.mdp

Step 0, time 0 (ps)  LINCS WARNING
relative constraint deviation after LINCS:
rms 0.003859, max 0.176655 (between atoms 47397 and 47398)
bonds that rotated more than 30 degrees:

WARNING: Listed nonbonded interaction between particles 7156 and 7175
at distance 3f which is larger than the table limit 3f nm.

IMPORTANT: This should not happen in a stable simulation, so there is
probably something wrong with your system. Only change the table-extension
distance in the mdp file if you are really sure that is the reason.

this are the warning that appear, so based on this, the main problem seems like to be my structure  right?
maybe, the DOX is misplaced or something like that, so should i prepare again the .gro files?

Thanks in advance Justin,

Andres Ortega
Universidad del Valle  (Colombia)
Bionanoelectronics Research Group