[gmx-users] NVT problem

Andres Ortega Guerrero og_andres15 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 15 23:31:52 CET 2014

Thanks Justin for all your Help, i´m going to do all you suggesta and prepare a new structure,
but before that i would like to try with a POSRE for the protein 10000 due to i am using 1000,
also i would like to tell you, that due to the channel , is too big, in order to embebed in a 512 POPC Box,
 i deleted some residues located at the terminal (inside the membrane) , so i think this could be
one reasson of the problem.

Thanks again,

Thanks Andres Ortega