[gmx-users] Compilation issues with GROMACS 5 beta 2

Roland Schulz roland at utk.edu
Mon Mar 17 13:22:28 CET 2014

Hi

we have fixed quite a few installation issues since beta2. Could you try to
download the latest version from git?
git clone git://git.gromacs.org/gromacs.git

Let us know if you still see the issue.

If you don't have git you can download it from:
https://github.com/gromacs/gromacs/archive/master.zip

Roland

865-241-1537, ORNL PO BOX 2008 MS6309