[gmx-users] Umbrella pulling Drug + Ion channel

Andres Ortega Guerrero og_andres15 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 26 18:52:16 CET 2014

Thank you Justin ,

In my case i could get the geometries with this pull code, but,
mi pull_pbcatom0, is in the middle of the ion channel pore,
shouldn't i get positive and negatives distances ligand crossing this atom?
because i am getting distances as the center of the whole protein
or should i repeatthe pull code , and instead of protein, use 4 residues ( my channel has 4 chains)
in the middle of the pore?

Thank you Justin