[gmx-users] G_bundle for PN vector orientation

Wood Irene irewood at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 02:10:40 CET 2014

Hi all!
I am calculating vector orientation of PN in pc lípidos bilayers. I have
made an index separating P and N atoms of upper and lower monolayer. I am
using g_BUNDLE, but The tool gives separate set for any PN pair for every
lipid (using na flag), instead of the average on total lipids of each
monolayer. How can I proceed to obtain easily The mean distribution for
every leaflet? Someone have recently used this tool to analyze bilayer
systems?
Thanks in Advance for any kind of advice