[gmx-users] g_select

Josip Lovrić josip7lovric at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 09:44:04 CET 2014

Hello,

for the PME gromacs was giving me warnings about PME load so I putted that
values to fix warnings. I did not know this could affect accuracy.
For the .ndx file, actually I was supplying select.ndx and it can be seen
in previous mail.
I was trying to put both select.ndx and index.ndx in -n flag but it is not
possible so I need to put it both in one .ndx file.
Thank you very much, you deserve chocolate :-).