[gmx-users] g_traj time unit

X Rules xrules at live.com
Fri Mar 28 10:49:26 CET 2014

Hi,
 Is it not that g_traj asks you if you have a different time unit in your trr file. by default it is written in ps. So if you say here ns, then, it means 1000 ps. Which is why all your values are multiplied by 1000. What does your plot axis say when you open your xvg file?  What are the time units there?