[gmx-users] re-sort frames by RMSD

João Henriques joao.henriques.32353 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 12:05:26 CET 2014

1) sort like I said
2) print the ordered frame column to a file
3) burst the trajectory as Andrea suggested
4) loop over the values in the sorted frames file (with awk or something)
and concatenate with trjconv -app in the desired order (no need for a
dictionary this way)
5) ...
6) profit? :)

Not the most elegant or computationally efficient way, but it's simple and
requires no xpto computer skills or programs.

/J