[gmx-users] How to provide the FFTW3 install directory

Ly Minh Nhat ganuongphap at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 08:32:17 CEST 2014

Sorry, let me make it be clear.

Because using gromacs 4.6 gives me an error, so I want to try the older or
newer version. I have the 4.5.7 and 5.0 beta2 version, also have fftw3.3.4
and MKL 11.1 in my desktop, all is downloaded from original sites.

Everything is normal when I install fftw3, I don't see any error. I think
~/Desktop/fftw3.3.4 is my path to fftw.

So I go to gromacs folder, make a build folder. But using cmake .. or cmake
.. -DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=~/Desktop/fftw3.3.4 still give me the same error (in
the first message).