[gmx-users] High speed performance

Kutzner, Carsten ckutzne at gwdg.de
Tue Aug 4 10:47:32 CEST 2015

> On 04 Aug 2015, at 00:02, Asmaa El khodary <asma.moh_990 at aucegypt.edu> wrote:
>
> Yes, I’m running the simulation on a cluster using 5 computational nodes,
In that case I would run on a single node with 8 cores first so that you
can compare the parallel performance to a single node and can derive how
high the parallel efficiency is. That will depend a lot on your network.
This is worth the effort, as sometimes using less nodes results in higher
performance :)

Carsten