[gmx-users] tabulated bonded interaction functions

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 16:07:53 CEST 2015

Hi,

I believe your [angles] entries should work, but I've never tried it, and I
could easily believe that a bug exists. This is code that the developers
rarely use.

If you're confident you got that output from a correctly-formed [angles]
section, then please open a report at http://redmine.gromacs.org, attach
the necessary files in a tarball and we can get to the bottom of it.

Thanks,

Mark