[gmx-users] Solvatebox from itp GAFF organic solvents and amber solute.

Sharapa dmitriy.sharapa at fau.de
Tue Aug 4 18:09:26 CEST 2015

Thanks a lot for fast answer.
Yes, my fault, i didnt specify - i have coordinates for my molecule
(from dft optimisation or from any other minimisation). And i have
coordinates for equilibrated solvents from virtualchemistry. So i have
coordinates, amber topologies for solute and itp for solvent. And no
good ideas on combining them together in one solvatebox.