[gmx-users] g_mmpbsa

Leandro Bortot leandro.obt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 22:09:33 CEST 2015

Hi,

     I'm currently using g_mmpbsa without issues. I installed it from the
source-code following the instructions in their website.

     Your error output is "Setting option -pdie more than once!Illegal
instruction". Try using it without the option "-pdie", since it is likely
already inside the pbsa.mdp file

Best regards,
Leandro