[gmx-users] how to calculate ESP at certain position

Zhenyu Meng fdmm1989 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 04:00:14 CEST 2015

Dear Andre,
Thanks a lot for your advice.
I ask this question because I read a related paper which use point-charge
potential: Φ=4πεΣqi/ri .
I'm very curious about how it could fulfill this since they mention they
use GROMACS but according to my knowledge GROMACS does not have such a tool.
So I suppose they write their own code.
Here is the link of the paper:
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jp803661f