[gmx-users] re: calculating single atom changes along the trajectory as a measure of distance

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 13:39:40 CEST 2015

Hi Pavan,

Please don't reply to a digest, at least not without editing the subject.

And remove everything that is not relatsd to what you're replying to.

Maybe the answer was what you were looking for, but you expected it in a
different form. The distance from a given reference position is easily
obtained from the coordinates of the particle. Hence the suggestion to use
gmx traj.

g_msd should also do the trick.

Cheers,

Tsjerk