[gmx-users] Change to umbrella sampling pull code

Nash, Anthony a.nash at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Aug 12 21:21:00 CEST 2015

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply.

Comparing the documentation between manual-4.5.6 (what I had previously
been using) and manual-5.0.4:

4.5.6 has reference to pull_group0 as reference group, and in 5.0.4 there
is no explicit mention (that I can see) to a reference group but there is
one for the pull group (pull-group1-name).

Thanks
Anthony

Dr Anthony Nash
Department of Chemistry