[gmx-users] Problem compiling Gromacs 5.1

岡部篤俊 atsutoshi0708 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 15:49:16 CEST 2015

Hi,

I am unable to 	compile Gromamcs 5.1 using the following cmake command.
cmake .. -DGMX_FFT_LIBRARY=fftpack -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=gromacs/gromacs-5.1 -DGMX_DOUBLE=off -DGMX_THREAD_MPI=off -DGMX_MPI=on -DGMX_CPU_ACCELERATION=SSE4.1 -DGMX_USE_RDTSCP=off

Then I got the error message.
Boost >= 1.44 not found. Using minimal internal version. This may cause trouble if you plan on compiling/linking other software that uses Boost against GROMACS.
CMake Error at cmake/FindSphinx.cmake:52 (string):
  string sub-command REGEX, mode REPLACE needs at least 6 arguments total to
  command.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  docs/CMakeLists.txt:62 (find_package)

Could you advice what could be causing this error?
I was able to compile Gromacs 5.0 using same cmake command….

Bests,
Leucer