[gmx-users] make check problem

Zhenyu Meng fdmm1989 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 08:27:48 CEST 2015

Dear all,
I have installed GROMACS 5.0 and run make check, some tests fail:

The following tests FAILED:
          1 - TestUtilsUnitTests (SEGFAULT)
          3 - CommandLineUnitTests (SEGFAULT)
          4 - FFTUnitTests (SEGFAULT)
          5 - OnlineHelpUnitTests (SEGFAULT)
          7 - UtilityUnitTests (SEGFAULT)
         11 - AnalysisDataUnitTests (SEGFAULT)
         12 - SelectionUnitTests (SEGFAULT)
         13 - TrajectoryAnalysisUnitTests (SEGFAULT)
Errors while running CTest
make[3]: *** [CMakeFiles/run-ctest] Error 8
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/run-ctest.dir/all] Error 2
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/check.dir/rule] Error 2
make: *** [check] Error 2

Anyone knows what's wrong? I guess maybe it's due to the compiler but I'm
not very sure.
The report file is too large to post. Anyone who want to know the details
can contact me for it.

--
Sincerely,
Mr. Meng Zhenyu