[gmx-users] another trjconv issue

Matthias Ernst matthias.ernst at physik.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Aug 21 13:00:24 CEST 2015

I found another strange thing with trjconv. Still working on my large
trajectories, I want to cut them into smaller pieces and reset the
times, like suggested by Mark:
trjconv_mpi -f md.xtc -b 16000000 -e 17000000 -o t_t0.xtc -t0 0

But the output file contains only every second frame.
If I specify -skip, 1 is added to the stride (like -skip 5 produces 0,
If I do in two steps, first cutting, saving trajectory and then -t0,
everything seems to be correct.

Seems to me like a bug or did I misunderstand something...?

Thanks,
Matthias