[gmx-users] mdrun writes gro file in two different formats and failed visualization of trajectories

anu chandra anu80125 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 11:39:13 CEST 2015

Dear Justin

Thanks for the reply.

If that's the case what position of atoms the coordinates in trr file
represents?. If I got you right, the coordinates in trr file neither get
along with the mdrun generated gro file due to domain decomposition (hence
broken molecules) nor with the trjconv treated gro file since, as you said,
the same treatment with trjconv is required for coordinates in trr file.

Many thanks

Anu