[gmx-users] Is "dVremain/dl" related to "fep-lambdas"?

Michael Shirts mrshirts at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 17:10:42 CEST 2015

That could be documented better.  It is all of the changes in the
molecule that are not explicitly occurring in their own lambda
variable.  For example, in setup 2, then all the changes have separate
dhdl terms, so there is nothing left to be in dVremain/dl.  Note that
in setup 1) dVremain/dl is just the sum of the other three terms in
setup 2).