[gmx-users] Membrane protein insertion

Yasser Almeida Hernández yasser.almeida.hernandez at chemie.uni-hamburg.de
Tue Aug 25 14:45:45 CEST 2015

Thanks!

My protein is 200 amino acids single chain molecule. I tried the
minimization in vacuo (potential.xvg), using the em.mdp file (see
attached). I feel that the system is not really minimized. I check the
pdb file and it seems ok. Shall I start again with the in vacuum
minimized structure?

What do you think?

Best

Yasser