[gmx-users] what's the easiest way to generate a md trajectory for ligand flying into/being pulled out of the pocket?

Victor Ma victordsmagift at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 18:30:32 CEST 2015

hello,

I tried various setting of the pull code. But my ligand stays there
intact!!! Here is my pull code:
pull            = umbrella
pull-dim        = Y Y Y
pull-start      = yes       ; define initial COM distance > 0
pull-ngroups    = 2
pull-ncoords    = 1
pull-coord1-groups   = 1 2
pull-group1-name     = Site
pull-group2-name     = LIG
pull-coord1-rate      = 0.01      ; 0.01 nm per ps = 10 nm per ns
pull-coord1-k         = 1000      ; kJ mol^-1 nm^-2
pull-geometry = direction-periodic

Can anyone please give any suggestion?
Thank you!!!

Victor