[gmx-users] No such moleculetype

elham tazikeh elham.tazikeh at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 09:21:57 CEST 2015

Dear GMX users
i d simulated *Indometacin* on Human Serum Albumin by Gromacs 4.5
in *ions.tpr* process i encountered with the below error:

*Program grompp, VERSION 4.5.3Source code file: toppush.c, line: 1987*

*Fatal error:No such moleculetype IMNFor more information and tips for
troubleshooting, please check the GROMACSwebsite at
http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Errors
<http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Errors>*
i ve  checked my files (sol.gro  or topol.top) that seen added IMN
molecules to them

is there any relationship between my gromacs version with this issue or not

i really appriciate for any help
elham