[gmx-users] Build-Gromacs installation error

rahul dhakne rahuldhakne89 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 07:01:07 CET 2015

Hello Everyone,

 I am trying to install Gromacs on my computer. But after I run *cmake ..*
command it display error

-- Enabling native GPU acceleration
-- Could NOT find MPI_C (missing:  MPI_C_LIBRARIES MPI_C_INCLUDE_PATH)
-- Could NOT find MPI_CXX (missing:  MPI_CXX_LIBRARIES
MPI_CXX_INCLUDE_PATH)
CMake Error at cmake/gmxManageMPI.cmake:150 (message):
  MPI support requested, but no MPI compiler found.  Either set the
  C-compiler (CMAKE_C_COMPILER) to the MPI compiler (often called mpicc), or
  set the variables reported missing for MPI_C above.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:464 (include)

See also
"/home/rose/Software/Gromacs/gromacs-5.0.4/build-gromacs/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also
"/home/rose/Software/Gromacs/gromacs-5.0.4/build-gromacs/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".

--
-
Rose