[gmx-users] no residue type with Amber99SB-ILDN ff

Ahmet yıldırım ahmedo047 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 15:48:44 CET 2015

I realized my mistake :) Sorry. There was a few missing atoms and residues
in the .pdb file. I had completed them using pymol and amber xleap tool. I
hadnt used chain identifier while i added these missing atoms to the .pdb
file. But the other all residues had a chain identifier in the .pdb file.
So pdb2gmx's head was confused. But it works now.

And as you said before
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.science.biology.gromacs.user/62384 pdb2gmx
dont need to  the N and C prefixes in the 4.6.x series. I tested it.