[gmx-users] Helicity

Diogo Vila Viçosa diogo.vicosa at fc.ul.pt
Fri Feb 6 21:51:38 CET 2015

I am not sure if I can give you the most adequate answer because I am not
in a computer with GROMACS right now.

I think that the easiest way to do that is by using the do_dssp command
which gives you the number of residues in helix, b-sheet, etc, over time
and then do the average of the corresponding column.

Regards,
Diogo

shivangi nangia <shivangi.nangia at gmail.com> escreveu no dia Fri Feb 06 2015
at 20:42:52: